We all have a responsibility to promote high standards of behaviour in the game.
Play your part and observe The WWBC Respect Code of Conduct for players at all times.
On and off the court, I will:
- Adhere to the Laws of the Game
- Display and promote high standards of behaviour
- Promote fair play and behave within the spirit of the Laws of the Game
- Always respect the match officials’ decisions
- Never engage in public criticism of the match officials
- Never engage in offensive, insulting or abusive language or behaviour
- Avoid bullying, intimidation and poor behaviour
- Speak to my team-mates, the opposition and my coach with respect
- Ask my team captain to talk to the referee if I have a problem relating to the game
- Remember we all make mistakes
- Shake hands with the opposing team and the match officials at the end of every game
I understand that breaches of the code may result in action being taken by the WWBC committee.